miercuri, 11 mai 2011

Huge opportunity

Yesterday I received a call from a teacher from a huge school in Cluj(the city where we live!).
This teacher with her ​​husband ... participated in a home group  for families. Their married life was radically transformed by God, her husband was baptized in January and they experience now the beauty of fellowship in Christ as a family ...

So, I wrote that she gave me the phone yesterday ... At the phone she announced me that wants to invite me to a meeting of parents(her class) ... she want from me to talk about parenting and their important role as models for children ... Other teachers from her school were delighted with what she want to do and they want the same thing. They talked with the school director and the school director was very excited by this idea. Tuesday she want to meet me in her office and to begin a lasting partnership that would help parents learn about their role in family life and how they can be models for their children.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu