vineri, 3 iunie 2011

Parenting

image

For three days, 21 missionary families attended at the first conference on parenting that we organized like FamilyLife Romania.In the parenting conference we were very encouraged by the comments of the families:

“I liked to see practical things (projects for them). I learned that the anger has no place in the process of the discipline and the discipline means training for the future.”

“I learned that I need to offer to my kids, choices and alternatives because they need to have liberty to choose. Also I learned that sometimes misbehaving could be because of some needs (hunger, tiredness, the lack of attention or love).  I want to take time to observe my kids to see what it gives misbehaving of my children.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu